Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
feral_kevin
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
FERAL KEVIN
(no subject)
(no subject)
Aug
.
16th
,
2012
07:44 am
feral_kevin
omg 7 degrees here right now. winter is coming. :-p
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2012-08-16 10:34 pm (UTC)
From:
n7of9
43 in Vegas...I CAN'T WAIT
no subject
Date:
2012-08-20 05:56 am (UTC)
From:
feral_kevin
what day do you leave? must be pretty soon.
no subject
Date:
2012-08-20 06:00 am (UTC)
From:
n7of9
so soon that I'm already in Vancouver :)
check your spam, you should have received emails from travelpod
no subject
Date:
2012-08-20 02:52 pm (UTC)
From:
feral_kevin
shit I just realized my e-mail address has changed - it must be going to my old e-mail.
I messaged you the new address.
no subject
Date:
2012-08-20 06:02 am (UTC)
From:
n7of9
hhhmmmm is it (your old lj username) @ sasktel.net ?
Previous
Memory
Share
Next
5 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
August
2012
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
no subject
Date: 2012-08-16 10:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-08-20 05:56 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-08-20 06:00 am (UTC)check your spam, you should have received emails from travelpod
no subject
Date: 2012-08-20 02:52 pm (UTC)I messaged you the new address.
no subject
Date: 2012-08-20 06:02 am (UTC)